Saturday, November 19, 2022

how to write a letter to the inspector incharge of your mobile phone missing


SECTION-C

Write a letter to the Inspector-in-Charge of your local police station complaining about the loss of your mobile phone in your area. Give details of the phone and the way in which it was lost. 10
अपना पता
तारीख
                    
To
The Inspector-in-Charge, 
Uttarpara Police station,
Hooghly.
PIN-741221
       SUBJECT: LOSS OF MY MOBILE PHONE IN MY LOCAL AREA

Sir,

I अपना नाम, a resident of the above mentioned address would like to lodge a complaint against the loss of my new mobile phone at Konnagar near the super market . I have lost my mobile yesterday i,e. on 12.11.22 at around 8.30 p.m in the way of coming home by bicycle. I searched a lot, but could not find it anywhere.

Here are some descriptions of my phone:

*It was a new smart phone of OPPO.
*The phone had a golden coloured flip cover. 
*It has a display nearly of 5.5 inches.

Inside the phone memory was stored several important documents and contacts. It will be a great loss on my part if it is not found soon. 

Hence, I shall be highly obliged if you kindly take some actions regarding this and leave no stone unturned to find out my missing phone, as early as possible.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully, 
अपना पूरा नाम.
कॉन्टैक्ट नंबर

No comments:

Post a Comment

📚हरिशंक हरिशंकर परसाई द्वारा रचितकहनी 'भोलाराम का जीव' का सारांश अपने शब्दों में लिखें।

📚हरिशंक हरिशंकर परसाई द्वारा रचितकहनी 'भोलाराम का जीव' का सारांश अपने शब्दों में लिखें।  ✍️ भोलाराम को मरे 5 दिन बीत गये। पर, यमदू...